Saturday 6 July 2013

"The Lord is the Strength of My Life" These are great confessions; affirm them with confidence.



v  The Lord is the strength of my mind, so today I think sound, healthy thoughts. I think upon those things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely and of a good report. A strong mind is a positive mind, the mind of Christ. “I have the mind of Christ” I Corinthians 2:16.
v  The Lord is the strength of my ears, so I hear well today. Seven times in Revelation 2 and 3 the command comes, “He that hath an ear, let him hear what the spirit saith . . .” Most important, with my renewed, sound, strong mind, I hear what the Spirit saith unto me.
v  The Lord is the strength of my eyes, so I have vision for today. I see others through eyes of love, kindness, and goodwill.
v  The Lord is the strength of my mouth, so I speak those words that are edifying, ministering grace to those who hear me. Isaiah 50:4, “The Lord God hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.” I refrain from speaking those words that are negative, destructive, corrupt, critical, harsh or unkind.
v  The Lord is the strength of my heart, so I have a good sound heartbeat for today. My prayer, “Lord be thou the strength of my physical heart as long as I serve you on this earth. Yea, 70 years and by reason of strength 90 years or more.” Oh heart, do your good work for this day.
v  The Lord is the strength of my hands, so that whatsoever my hands find to do, they do it with all their might.
v  The Lord is the strength of every organ, tissue, bone, fiber, nerve and cell in my body. The Lord is the strength of my life from the top of my head to the sole of my feet. When my feet become tired, sore, aching, the Lord renews my feet by the invigoration of His strength.
v  The Lord is the strength of my life – my whole life – spirit, soul and body. He infuses strength into the hidden man of the heart.
v  My affirmation for today: Daniel 11:32, “The people that know their God shall be strong and do exploits.” Psalm 29:11, “The Lord will give strength unto His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace.” Philippians 4:13, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me” (not weakeneth me). Nehemiah 8:10, “The joy of the Lord is my strength.” Deuteronomy 33:25, “As my days are, so shall my strength be.” II Corinthians 12:10, “When I am weak, then am I strong.”
v  I affirm it five times:
“The Lord is the strength of my life”
“The Lord is the strength of my life”
“The Lord is the strength of my life”
“The Lord is the strength of my life”
“The Lord is the strength of my life”
v  I think strength. I believe in the Lord’s strength. I talk strength. Joel 3:10, “Let the weak say, I am strong.” I confess I am strong. Often I say, “Strength, Strength, Strength,” as I speak the word to my spirit. Praise the Lord!
v  I, _________________________, affirm the Lord is the strength of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment