Saturday 6 July 2013

What You Can Do Through Christ Who Indwells You.



The secret of this message is to confess aloud each affirmation. Make it personal to your own life. Then you will be one of God’s “used ones,” that indomitable Christian who really gets things done . . .through Christ who indwells you.
                “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me” Philippians 4:13. The Bible is God’s Word. When God says a thing, He means it. I can do what God says I can do!
                Jesus said, “In my Name shall ye cast out devils . . . You shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover” Mark 16:17-18. I can do that! In His Name I can cast out demons, and minister healing to the sick.
                Psalms 37:4, “Delight thyself also in the Lord, and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.” I can have the desires of my heart for I am delighting myself in the Lord!
                Acts 1:8, “Ye shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you, and ye shall be witnesses unto me.” I can witness in power for I have the Holy Spirit in my life!
                Isaiah 53:5, “With His stripes we are healed.” I can possess healing and health for by His stripes I am healed!
John 13:34, “Love one another, as I have loved you.” I can love others even as Jesus loved me, for His love is shed abroad in my heart. I love with His love!
                I Corinthians 1:30, “Christ Jesus is made unto us wisdom from God.” I can have divine wisdom in every crisis, for Christ Himself is my very wisdom.
                Proverbs 28:1, “The righteous are bold as a lion.” I can be bold as a lion, for I have been made righteous with His righteousness (Romans 10:10, II Corinthians 5:21)
                Daniel 11:32, “And the people that do know their God shall be strong and do exploits.” I can do exploits for I know my God who makes me strong!
                II Peter 1:3, “His divine power hath given us all things that pertain to life and godliness.” I can enjoy ALL THINGS that pertain to both life and godliness, and I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me!

No comments:

Post a Comment