Thursday 4 July 2013

Walking with God By Agreeing with God



How can I truly walk with God, unless I AGREE with God? To agree with God is to say the same thing God says in His Word about salvation, healing, answer to prayer and an overcoming life.
                I agree with God that I am who God says I am: His heaven-born child. A new creature in Christ. More than a conqueror through Christ. I disagree with the devil who tells me I am “no-good,” a failure, a weakling, that I am going under. I AGREE with God and disagree with the devil.
                How may I walk with God in power, blessing and usefulness? By agreeing with God that I have what He says I have: His Name, His nature, His power, His authority, His love. I AGREE that I have what God says in His Word that I have!
                “Enoch walked with God,” and so do I by agreeing that I have received the ability to do what God says I can do: witness with power, cast out demons, minister His healing power. “I can do all things through Christ.” I AGREE I can do what God says in His Book that I can do!
                If I speak only what my senses dictate, I will not agree with God. It is speaking the “Word only” by which I agree with God. It is the “confession of faith” that is my victory.
                To walk with God, I DISAGREE with the devil. Jesus did . . . by boldly declaring “it is written.” I resist the devil by the Word.
                Daily I walk with God by agreeing with God and His Word. “Because He said it . . . I may boldly say it” Hebrews 13:5-6. 

No comments:

Post a Comment