Monday 23 September 2013

Who Got Uche Jombo Angry?

uche-jombo 2

Top Nollywood actress and producer, Uche Jombo-Rodriquez is angry! And woe betide the person who got the talented thespian spewing her bile.

The beautiful lady is not happy that some people are trying to rubbish her hard earned name and fame. This much she made known when she poured her heart out in a statement she recently released, denying the fact that she is actually engaged in some dubious talent hunt where she allegedly collects the sum of Fifteen Thousand Naira from people to be part of a talent hunt. She said there is no iota of truth in what she is being accused of.


Here what she said: “I am shocked and appalled at the extent some evil perpetrators can go to tarnish my image by impersonating me to collect money from innocent people for a talent hunt I know nothing about. Let me state in clear terms here; I am not in anyway involved in any talent hunt.

I am an actress and a producer and I am committed to my trade and career, I will never do anything to destroy what I have labored for so many years with my own hands. I thank my fans for keeping faith in me.

I will never do anything to jeopardize their belief in me and their support over the years. I promise them that I will continue to work out at my trade and do everything to promote the industry.”
 
Tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment